Sean is one of Sydney’s leading Strength and Performance Coaches with an extensive background in elite sport and a comprehensive history of working with a wide cross-section of everyday people.
Beginning his own journey into Strength and Performance training in 2002 Sean has built up a wealth of personal experience, which when combined with his 7000+ hours of 1 on 1 Personal Training experience provides invaluable insight and maturity when working with the members of ION.
Sean’s bespoke method of strength and cardiovascular training stems from the core belief that training for longevity is the foundation for all health related goals.
The discipline, respect and close relationship Sean has developed with his own personal strength and performance training ensures his education and methods are always at the forefront of the greater fitness industry.
“Strength is earned, not given”
- Certificate III & IV in Fitness
- Precision Nutrition – Sports & Exercise Nutrition Certificate
- Boutagy Fitness Institute – Level 1 GPP
- Boutagy Fitness Institute – Level 2 & 3 Fat Loss
- Boutagy Fitness Institute – Level 2 & 3 Strength & Hypertrophy
- Senior First Aid & CPR
- Mac Nutrition Certified Nutritionist – due for completion June 2020.