Marika Day

  1. Home
  2. /
  3. Marika Day

Marika Day

Accredited Practising Dietitian

Marika Day is an Accredited Practising Dietitian and Nutritionist. Since completing both her Bachelors and Masters Degrees at the University of Queensland she has worked in a range of fields of nutrition including sports nutrition, weight loss, womens health and gut issues.

Marika has a no-nonsense, evidence based approach to nutrition and spends much of her time keeping up to date on the latest nutrition research. She loves providing factual and practical advice and helping others cut through the confusion in the diet industry. Marika now works in Bondi Junction running a clinic specialising in nutrition for women where she sees clients with a range of concerns from IBS and gut issues, to endometriosis, PCOS and general weight loss.

In her spare time Marika loves to get creative in the kitchen and develop healthy, delicious recipes to share with her clients. Marika regularly uploads practical health tips and strategies as well as nutrition science and recipes to her social media profiles.

“Focus on getting the simple things right in your nutrition and recovery, don’t fall for the 2% fancy stuff if you haven’t got the other 98% right.”

Qualifications

  • Bachelor of Health Sciences (Nutrition)
    – University of Queensland
  • Masters of Dietetics
    – University of Queensland
  • Certificate IV – Fitness
  • First Aid / CPR
Menu