ION TRAINING IS A COVID SAFE BUSINESS
We at ION Training have firmly adhered to stringent cleaning protocols and hygiene practices from the beginning of the pandemic here in Australia. The comfort and confidence of our members and clients is of utmost importance and we have always maintained best practices within our facility. We have also immediately adopted all regulations and restrictions as the have been announced by the NSW Government to ensure the safety of any individual entering our facility.
ION Training completed and implemented the COVID-19 Safety Plan on the 25th of June shortly after it was announced and have registered as a COVID Safe Business with the NSW Government, which will become compulsory from 1st August 2020.
ION Training is registered as a COVID Safe Business with a COVID-19 Safety Plan that has been in place since 25th June 2020.
You can refer to our previous post ZERO RISK POLICY on what changes we implemented and have been adhering to in our semi-private environment. These changes include but are not limited to:
- Doubling our cleaning roster with staff and external contractors.
- Multiple hand sanitiser points throughout the gym, including gel or spray options.
- Cleaning caddy accessible and to be used by all members during and after each class. Stocked with powerful commercial and medical grade cleaning and sanitising solutions along with disposable paper towel. You may have noticed the Blue Magic Supply range of products which were born within ION Training in a bid to serve and protect our industry!
- Classes spaced out with 15 minute gaps. Numbers strictly capped and prior bookings are non-negotiable to control flow of members and maintain 4 square metres per person.
- No access to any individual who is feeling unwell.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance or have any questions about our COVID-19 Safety Plan. We are very appreciative of the support from our members and guests for playing their part in the continued effort to limit the number of cases of COVID-19 and slow the spread.